Monday, October 26, 2009

A little up date!!

I LOVE OCTOBER! Jaden is now walking all over the place! he used to hate walking without being able to hold my hand, then he just started to get a little more brave in the living room walking from the table to the couch and now he zooms!! Chase got his bike all fixed and is very exited about that! him and jaden LOVE working on things together or just hanging out together! here are acouple pictures i took the other day i love them!!I Love this picture i had them both look up and they had the exact same face! Jaden loves to help Chase when it comes to tools he sat there for an hour helping and never got board! pluss he had on his tool pj's!!

4 comments:

Dave and Amy said...

Holly! I never told you how much I love your top pic on here!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Sooooo cute! You guys were super cute for Halloween tonight.

Laurel said...

Wow! Your family photo... did you have a "catch me now!" support crew standing by? :) very cute.

Heidie said...

Sweet family acrobatics!! When the weather warms up you can wear your real outfits of spandex (I know you have them. You have pictures of Chase in some of your tight flowered pants.)